|WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have 24+ years of professional experience. We are growing and expanding our portfolio of products and services and we are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our Head office in Sofia.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfillment.
- Leading a team of junior accountants who are responsible for accounts receivables, project master data, sale contracts, sale invoices and payment plans
- Managing the team’s performance to assure expected quality and efficiency
- Internal support for the sales department
- Creating master dates in SAP
- Preparation of management reports
- Participate in tax and financial audits
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems / sources
- Preparation of standard month end and year end Reports
- Online banking and posting of payments
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the current accounting legislation
- Experience in manufacturing company is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency
- Collaborative style
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 )
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- State-of-the-art office
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.