|We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
We are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting & Finance department for our Head office in Sofia.
What You’ll Do:
- Issuing invoices, preparing contracts and updating payment plans
- Internal support for the sales department
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents
- Creating master dates in SAP
- Preparation of management reports
- Participate in tax and financial audits
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems / sources
- Preparation of standard month end and year end reports
- Online banking and posting of payments
To excel in this job we expect:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- At least 1 years of experience in Accounting
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the current accounting legislation
- Experience in manufacturing company is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency
- Collaborative style
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 )
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- State-of-the-art office
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.