WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have 24+ years of professional experience. We are growing and expanding our portfolio of products and services and we are now looking for an Accountant for our Head office in Sofia.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfillment.
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents of Bulgarian, Canadian and US entities
- Preparation of standard month end and year end reports
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems and sources
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements
- Managing online banking accounts
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Good command of English both verbal and written (B2)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Experience with US GAAP will be considered an advantage
- Experience in international business will be considered an advantage
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 )
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- State-of-the-art office
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center
By joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.Apply now