|We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment products. We got there with hard work, focused efforts, and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values result more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
Due to the recent increasing demand for our products, we are looking for 3D Draftsman to expand our design team in our main office in Sofia.
- 3D modeling of building’s interiors/exteriors based on arch., structural, HVAC/MEP or other drawings
- 3D modeling of building’s interiors/exteriors based on Scan Point Cloud from 3D scan (ReCap, Revit)
- Preparing dimensional drawings pdf package – plan views, sections, details
- Preparing 3D production files of climbing walls for our factory in Letnitsa
- Traveling to construction sites all around the world to make 3D scans with Leica BLK 360 scanner (training for 3D scanning will be provided by Walltopia)
- Check and verification of accuracy /consistency of constructional/arch. drawings packages
- Updated and develop the models with close cooperation with designer, structural engineer, head of design
- Direct communication with our clients during the design stage both in online conference calls and via mails
- Advanced level in SketchUp and Sketchup Layout is required
- Advanced skills in reading Architectural/Structural/MEP drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit; Experience with 3D point cloud data is considered great advantage
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Works well under pressure with a can-do positive outlook
- Well- organized with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.